Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

I Have Moved to Wordpress!!!

After hemming and hawing for way too long, I jumped in with both feet and have moved to Wordpress.  Hopefully everything arrived safely.  I haven't unpacked yet and the clutter is a little overwhelming.  Bear with me.  Posts should still be going up regularly, but the appearance may change a bit over the next few weeks.

My new URL is:


This site will shut down on Monday, April 9, 2012
If you were following me through Google Friend Connect, you will need to sign up for my RSS feed a different way.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Blame Google for not sharing.

My pinterest, twitter and facebook accounts have stayed the same.  Hopefully.  Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Little Mommy Kim said...

Love the new site! Way to go!

Ann said...

YAY! Congratulations!

~~louise~~ said...

I've been hemming and hawing way too long. Thanks for the inspiration Kristen. Your WP site looks GREAT!

Christine's Pantry said...

Congrats!

Danielle said...

Welcome to wordpress! If you ever need help ive been working with it for a while and have two blogs on it :)

All content in this website including text and pictures is copyrighted and belongs to me. If you need to use it or reproduce it, please ask first. Any unauthorized usage will constitute plagiarism.