Monday, March 26, 2012

Subtly Chocolate Cupcakes: Guest Post at The Heritage Cook

I am a guest poster today over at Jane's blog, The Heritage Cook.  It's Chocolate Mania Monday and I brought Subtly Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella Cream Cheese Icing.  The chocolate is barely there....but oh so good!  Go take a look.  Please.  And come back later today for my Secret Recipe Club reveal.   I keep double booking myself this month!!


Lyndsay Wells said...

These look amazing! And while you`re at double booking - how about triple booking? I have a great giveaway happening this week. Pop by my blog to get your name in the draw!

Patti T. said...

Not sure if I left a comment already or not, loving your blog. Can't wait to thoroughly scour through it!

gobakeyourself said...

What a gorgeous guest post - subtly chocolate? YUM!
I love surprise flavours and tastes!
Off to ogle!

Choc Chip Uru
Latest: Jaffa Fudge Nutella Cookie + More

Eileen said...

Cupcakes are in the air! I just made some too. Your's look delish - but then again everything you make usually does :)

Jane Bonacci - The Heritage Cook said...

Fantastic post, gorgeous photos - thank you again!!!

Kim Bee said...

These are gorgeous. I love cupcakes way too much. Perfect swirl on top! Heading to Jane's to see the whole thing.

All content in this website including text and pictures is copyrighted and belongs to me. If you need to use it or reproduce it, please ask first. Any unauthorized usage will constitute plagiarism.