Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

No Recipe for Your Recipe, My Kitchen



 I am a bit more harried this week than usual.  I have managed to start cooking and baking again, but I haven't had any time to make any new recipes from other blogs.  My cookbooks are still in boxes because I ran out of bookshelf space.  I keep looking at my kitchen and thinking that stuff is missing...my garage is still filled with quite a few boxes and my freezer still isn't plugged in.  I am hoping that any future moves are strictly local! 

The linky is all set up for you, so feel free to join in.  I will be back next week with something new. 


9 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Hope that you are settled quickly and back to cooking very soon.

Lisa~~
Cook Lisa Cook

Marelie said...

I wish you all the best.Thanks for hosting.I brought my cookie.

Dana said...

Shoot, this close to moving in, I'm impressed you're blogging at all! :)

SnoWhite said...

I'm so glad to hear you are getting settled and I'm sure your family is glad to have you cooking again :) have a blessed week!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Thanks for putting the linky up, I GET busy weeks!!

Ryan said...

I'm glad the move went well and hope the unpacking goes quickly for you. That's always the part I dread. Glad you all are getting settled in your new home!

The Harried Cook said...

Enjoy your time settling in, Kristen! :) You'll be back soon... and all your readers will be right here waiting!

Ann said...

I hope you get settled in easily...take your time, we'll be waiting! Looking forward to it!...

Marie said...

Hope all continues to go well with you--it's never boring to move! :) Thanks so much for still hosting these links--found an idea for dinner, so even when you're so busy, you're still helping other people... Best wishes with everything!

All content in this website including text and pictures is copyrighted and belongs to me. If you need to use it or reproduce it, please ask first. Any unauthorized usage will constitute plagiarism.