Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Your Recipe, My Kitchen

This week, I am doing something a little different.  Once a month I participate in The Secret Recipe Club, a group of bloggers that are assigned a blog within the group and then get to make one of the recipes from that blog.  If you would like to sign up and participate with us next month, here is the link.

Anyway, I just cannot post two recipes from two blogs on one day, so I am linking my own post down below.  It's a Challah Bread from Flamingo Musings.  The post will be up Monday at 4am (that's 6am CDT, but I am on Phoenix time...we don't do Daylight Savings here in Arizona, so during the summer we are on Pacific time and in the winter we are on Mountain time...gets confusing).

Let's see what you have made this week!


3 comments:

Angie A said...

Ohhh YUM! :) Thank you for hosting this link up! My link up is supposed to say applesauce :D D'oh! :)

baking.serendipity said...

Don't you love how confusing Arizona time gets :) Awesome line-up here!

Marelie said...

Thanks a lot for hosting.I am back with my Baked chili con carne.Have a great week

All content in this website including text and pictures is copyrighted and belongs to me. If you need to use it or reproduce it, please ask first. Any unauthorized usage will constitute plagiarism.