Monday, September 21, 2009

Donna's Chocolate Mousse Pie

I the neighborhood that I just left, there was an older woman reknown for her pies. Everyone raved over them. She kindly shared it with me before I moved.

Donna's Chocolate Mousse Pie:

Baked single crust (or store bought graham crust)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 squares of unsweetend chocolate, melted
2 eggs
12 oz Cool Whip
In her words: "The key to this pie is thoroughly mixing each item as it is added. Soften the butter and combine it with the sugar. Mix until the mixture is creamy and all the sugar is thoroughly blended with the butter. Add the melted chocolate and mix completely until the mixture becomes light in color. Add one egg and mix thoroughly. Add the other egg and mix until it becomes very thick and creamy. Turn the mixer to low and slowly add the defrosted Cool Whip. Fill you pie crust and refrigerate immediately."
This is really good with toasted coconut or chocolate curls on top.

visit the exciting Tuesday memes: Tasty Tuesday, Tuesdays at the Table and Tempt Your Tummy Tuesdays!


Ave said...

That looks delicious!

I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

heartnsoulcooking said...

YUMMY!!! YUM!!! chocolate my favorite. This recipe is so EASY!!! THANKS!!! Geri

Brenda said...

I love easy chocolate desserts!

Cole said...

That looks delish! And so EASY! Thanks for sharing with TATT. :-)

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

How simple and looks good! Thanks.

All content in this website including text and pictures is copyrighted and belongs to me. If you need to use it or reproduce it, please ask first. Any unauthorized usage will constitute plagiarism.