Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

These are already gone and you are right, there are no pictures....AGAIN!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins:
1 2/3 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp allspice
1/4 tsp ginger
1 heaping tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 cup plain pumpkin
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tins (makes 18 medium sized muffins or 9 jumbos). Mix dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients. Add dry ingredients and mix until moist. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into pan. cook for 18-24 minutes depending on size of muffins. Test with toothpick for done-ness. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before turning out onto wire rack. These freeze well and can be warmed in the microwave.

visit A Southern Fairytale for Mouthwatering Mondays

Pumpkin Muffins on Foodista


heartnsoulcooking said...

I never have thought of pumpkin and chocolate chips together. They sound yummy. Geri

Martha said...

I bet these are delicious! I don't bake much - please send ;-)

Cheryl said...

Wow, that sounds so good! I don't have time to bake from scratch often, but I do really love baking, so I'll have to try these soon.

~3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

YUMMY I have some pumpkin in the freezer, now it has a use!:)

All content in this website including text and pictures is copyrighted and belongs to me. If you need to use it or reproduce it, please ask first. Any unauthorized usage will constitute plagiarism.