Sunday, February 15, 2009

Baked French Toast

This is a week full of links. I am making a few new recipes I found on other blogs and some old stand bys. I will be posting most of the other recipes throughout the week.

This week's breakfasts:
Rice Pudding
Breakfast Cookies (we didn't end up having these last week)
Quick Quiche
Baked French Toast (See Below)
Baked Apple Oatmeal
Cold Cereal

Mandarin Oranges
Depression Cookies (frosting on crackers)
Hard Boiled Eggs
Bran Muffins

Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Make Your Own Pizza
Pinto Bean Soup
Kids Love It Casserole
Out to McDonalds (courtesy of sister in law's valentine coupons)
Out to Blue & Gold Banquet for Cubs

Peanut Butter Balls
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Chocolate Revel Bars

Baked French Toast
Enough bread slices to make 2 layers in a 9 X 13 pan
8 eggs
2 cups milk
2 Tbls maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
Spray a 9 X 13 pan with Pam and put in bread slices to form 2 layers. In another bowl, beat eggs, add milk, maple syrup and cinnamon. Pour over bread slices. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Take pan out of fridge 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake 20 minutes covered and 10 minutes uncovered. Serve with your favorite toppings.

To check out more menus than a person could possibly read, head on over to the Organized Junkie's site for Monday Menu Planning.


Karen said...

That baked french toast sounds yummy. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Frugal Jen said...

I would love to see your recipe for Chicken Enchilada Casserole. We love Mexican food at my house always looking for new recipes.

Lisa said...

I hope you enjoy the rice pudding. Do let me know what you think. I can eat the entire pan myself!!!

All content in this website including text and pictures is copyrighted and belongs to me. If you need to use it or reproduce it, please ask first. Any unauthorized usage will constitute plagiarism.