I had a lot of fun finding this week's 13: Baked Bean Desserts! Betcha didn't know there were actually that many. I have linked each one to the recipe. I have only tried one or two, so I am not endorsing, just informing.
1. Spicy Bean Cake
2. Citrus Bean Cake (1 & 2 are variations of the same recipe and are found at the same site)
3. Pinto Bean Pie (like a mock pecan pie)
4. Pinto Bean Fudge
5. Black Bean Brownies
6. Pork & Beans Cake (I am not sure this sounds very good)
7. Garbanzo Bean Chocolate Cake (GF)
8. Butter Bean Custard Pie (mock pumpkin pie)
9. Cherokee Bean Bread (a quick bread)
10. Pinto Bean Bread (a yeast bread)
11. Oatmeal and Bean Raisin Cookies
12. Breakfast Bean Cookies
13. Bean Maple-nut Candy
If you decide to try any of these, be sure to come back and tell me about it. I am very curious!
Enjoy more thirteens here.